- This event has passed.
- ASASE YAA Presents “RISE UP! A Virtual Benefit Concert to #EndSarsNovember 8, 2020Rise Up!” is a one-hour taped concert, featuring African inspired music, dance, and words and will premiere on YouTube and Facebook Live at 8 pm on Thanksgiving Eve, November 25, 2020. [Read More]
- “Raising Our Voices” in the newsJuly 30, 2020The Asase Yaa "Raising Our Voices" event has been featured in the Brooklyn Paper and the Queens Ledger. [Read More]
- RAISING OUR VOICES FOR BLACK YOUTH VIRTUAL BENEFIT CONCERTJuly 21, 2020We’re incredibly excited to announce the premiere of our first virtual performance event! It will be broadcast on YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook. All funds raised from the concert will be donated to our Asase Youth Summer Employment Initiative. [Read More]
- A MESSAGE FROM ASASE YAAApril 9, 2020We miss you all and hope everyone is following the recommended COVID-19 protocols to help us get through this pandemic as a community and family. [Read More]
- Dreaming Of 1975 postponedMarch 14, 2020The Asase Yaa Cultural Arts Foundation and York College are postponing the March 21st premiere of it's new musical, “Dreaming Of 1975,” and benefit event, at Milton G. Bassin Performing Arts Center to stem the COVID-19 global pandemic outbreak. [Read More]
- Announcing “Dreaming of 1975”February 24, 2020